Recently on the Inspire Health Podcast, Dr. Chase Faldmo takes the removal of stored body toxins to a whole new level.In this episode, you will learn how scalar energy can
How To Keep Your Gut Healthy This Summer
Summer is here! We hope you have a chance to get outside with your family, grill up something tasty, and maybe even venture to a park or the beach someday soon.
No matter what your plans are, Senergy wants to make sure you are taking care of your gut, especially during times where you may find yourself eating different foods or larger portions than usual.
Did you know 70% of your immune system is in your gut?
The video below goes into detail on how a variety of Dr. Tennant’s supplements, including Microbiome Support, Activated Bamboo Charcoal, Digestive Enzyme Formula, and Probiotic Formula, can keep your gut on track this summer. It also includes suggestions on how to ensure your water is keeping you hydrated and not stealing your voltage. You can purchase supplements from Tennant Products.
Here are some yummy (& healthy) recipes you can do on the grill this summer, just don’t forget your digestive enzymes!
California Grilled Chicken
3/4 c. balsamic vinegar
1 tsp. garlic powder
2 tbsp. honey
2 tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
2 tsp. Italian seasoning
Freshly ground black pepper
4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
4 slices mozzarella
4 slices avocado
4 slices tomato
2 tbsp. Freshly sliced basil, for garnish
Balsamic glaze, for drizzling
- In a small bowl, whisk together balsamic vinegar, garlic powder, honey, oil, and Italian seasoning and season with salt and pepper. Pour over chicken and marinate 20 minutes.
- When ready to grill, heat grill to medium-high. Oil grates and grill chicken until charred and cooked through, 8 minutes per side.
- Top chicken with mozzarella, avocado, and tomato and cover grill to melt, 2 minutes.
- Garnish with basil and drizzle with balsamic glaze.
1 lb. strawberries
3 tbsp. melted butter
1 tbsp. honey
1 tsp. lemon zest
Pinch kosher salt
- Soak skewers in water for 15 minutes. Thread strawberries onto skewers from stem to tip. In a small bowl, whisk together melted butter, honey, lemon zest, and kosher salt. Brush onto skewers.
- Heat grill or grill pan to medium and grill strawberries on each side until slightly charred. Brush with butter mixture as they cook.
- Remove from heat, squeeze with lemon and serve.
Hot Shot Grilled Salmon
1 c. sriracha
Juice of 2 lemons
1/4 c. honey
4 6-oz. skin-on salmon fillets
Chopped fresh chives, for garnish
- Make Marinade: In a large bowl, whisk together Sriracha, lemon juice and honey. Reserve 1/2 cup marinade for basting salmon after grilling.
- Add salmon to a large Ziploc bag or baking dish and pour over marinade. Let marinate in the refrigerator, 3 hours, or up to overnight.
- When ready to grill, heat grill to high. Oil grates and add salmon, then baste with marinade and grill until cooked through, 5 minutes per side.
- Baste with reserved marinade and garnish with chives.
Steak Fajita Skewers
1 lb. sirloin steak, cut into large cubes
1 bunch scallions, cut into thirds
1 pack small flour tortillas, torn into large pieces
4 large bell peppers, cut into large pieces
8 skewers, soaked in water for 20 minutes
Extra-virgin olive oil, for drizzling
Freshly ground black pepper
- Preheat grill to medium-high. Skewer steak, scallions, tortillas (folded), and peppers. Drizzle with olive oil and season with salt and pepper.
- Grill, turning occasionally, until steak is medium rare and vegetables tender and slightly charred, about 7 minutes.
Questions about any of Dr. Tennant’s Health System or devices? Give us a call at 972-580-0545 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Share This Post
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Get updates about products, Dr. Tennant's Protocols, upcoming events and more!
Explore More Topics
If you have ever wondered what lies at the root of all diseases, tune in to this episode from the Inspire Health Podcast with Dr. Jason