Tennant Health Conference
The Tennant’s Integrative Health Conference focuses on the Science. The How and Why of Healing is Voltage™. What does it take to make a new healthy cell?
This is a three day in-person conference to teach you the importance of having good voltage.
Why we need voltage and how we are losing our voltage.
***This event will not be recorded.
If you are a device owner and need help learning about the various uses of the Tennant BioModulator® and BioTransducer® please click here to go to our online library of videos. You can also take part in our monthly educational zoom meetings. If you need more personal support with using your devices, you can always schedule a one-on-one zoom educational call with one of our educators/advisors. Schedule an appointment with an advisors by clicking here.
This conference is more than just an introduction to Dr. Tennant and his philosophies. It is a full immersion into a holistic, wellness-focused, lifestyle. This conference is packed with keynote speakers that discuss many different topics such as:
Meet Dr. Jerry Tennant (M.D..MD(H). PSED)
- Author and International Speaker
- Harvard-trained, world-renowned ophthalmologist
- Pope Benedict Order of Saint Sylvester award for contributions to medicine
- Top 20 alternative doctors in America
- The Academy of Comprehensive & Integrative Medicine lifetime achievement award
- Microcurrent Society lifetime achievement award
We have many conference dates coming up!
Click on a date for conference specifics!
Basic conferences are $450 per person to attend (unless you have purchased a device and not used your Integrative Health Conference Ticket)
Meet our additional Integrative Health Conference (IHC) speakers
Chase Faldmo, DC: Tennant Institute
- Structural Integrity – body systems using techniques with scalar energy, frequencies, soft tissue and lymphatic work, traditional manipulation, as well as low-force chiropractic.
- Muscle Testing
- Importance of Detoxing — new techniques in detoxifying patients, a critical part of the healing formula used at the Tennant Institute.
Nathan S. Bryan, Ph.D. : Molecular Medicine and Nitric Oxide Biochemistry
- Describe nitric oxide production pathways in humans.
- Provide evidence-based strategies to restore and replete nitric oxide production.
- Explain how nitric oxide is necessary for the body to make new cells that work properly and contribute to total body voltage by supplying electrons… and much more.
Scott Jessen: Tennant products
Several years ago, Scott lost the ability to walk because his health, diet, and nutrition were thrown off. Not settling for life in a wheelchair, he decided to get his legs back. This quest created a passion for health, nutrition, and a thirst for knowledge about what the body needs not just to survive but to thrive.
Scott was working as a business consultant in the medical field, but after his experience, he joined to teach with Tennant Products as the Director of Product Development.
Leo Szymborski: President/Founder of pH Prescription
- What is “energized water” and its benefits?
- How is water a voltage stealer?
- Discuss the whole house/business system’s benefits of drinking alkaline water and understanding the various Alkaline Filters and how they work.
- Discuss stomach acid and alkaline water.
Dr. marshall olson
Marshall Olson is a general dentist in Keller, Texas. The focus of his practice is on the relationship of oral health to overall well-being. He is committed to helping patients by removing and helping to prevent toxic exposures, infections, and inflammation in the mouth that can profoundly impact overall body health, emotional health, and longevity.
Dr. Olson has training in ozone therapy, biological dentistry, and the Tennant Institute protocols in an effort to serve better those he comes in contact with. He is grateful for the guidance and care of Dr. Tennant and Senergy for helping him in his pursuit of understanding the body and how to keep it healthy.
Dr. Olson was born and raised in Utah and moved to Texas after graduating from Brigham Young University. He attended Baylor College of Dentistry in Dallas, Texas. Dr. Olson has a passion for helping those in need. He spent two years as a full-time missionary prior to graduating from college and has worked in clinics focused on serving those in need.
Dr. Olson is the father of four children and enjoys spending time with them, although he is grateful they are all out of the house. He spends his time away from the office with the love of his life, Eliana. They love spending time in nature and spoiling Paco, the incorrigible emotional support yorkie.
Stephen Evans, DDS: Healthier Smiles Dental
Dr. Evans has provided family-friendly holistic dental services since 1985. Together with Dr. Nate Johnson and his team of professionals.
He will be discussing:
- Chronological Medical Dental History and Comprehensive 3D Cone Beam and Oral Examination Assessment combined with coordinated care with referring health care practitioners.
- Preventive Oral Hygiene, Home Care, and Whole-body wellness following the Tennant Protocols.
- Interceptive removal of infection using thorough yet minimally invasive surgical techniques, osseous debridement, ozone, and PRF regeneration therapies.
- Restorative replacement of tooth restoration with non-metal biocompatible materials zirconium and ceramic implants and crowns.
- TMJ and Orthodontics
- Myofunctional Therapy
- Decreasing infection in Sinus
- Occlusal Teckscan
- BioModulator® and BioTransducer® Therapy.