Many different types of Healthcare Professionals are integrating with great success non-pharmaceutical, non-invasive Tennant BioModulator® technology in their practice in treating different types of pain and chronic conditions.
- Nurse Practitioners
- Dentists and Orthodontists
- Physical, Occupational Therapists and Athletic Trainers
- Massage, Lymphatic Therapists and Acupuncturists, Oriental Medicine Practitioners
Reaction and Microcurrent Technology
The BioModulator® uses Reaction and Microcurrent technology designed to stimulate the body’s natural release of nitric oxide, endorphins, and neuropeptides into the bloodstream, and increases ATP in the cells. The BioModulator® works by giving the cells the energy they are lacking. When the cells are restored to their optimal level of energy the body can heal itself. Nitric oxide causes vascular dilation and thereby increases blood circulation. This is critical to wound healing, reduction of edema and treatment of diabetic neuropathy.
Why Doctors prescribe the Tennant BioModulator®
- Conservative, mainstream approach to addressing many common pain conditions
- Treatments are non-invasive, non-pharmacological
- Treatment is convenient and can be used in the home environment to increase the amount of therapy received
- Patients feel empowered to improve their condition
- Senergy Medical Group becomes a patient resource for questions, technical support, and training
- The patient may treat many conditions in many body areas per the doctor’s direction and prescription
Advantages of Integrating Tennant BioModulator® therapy into Pain Management
- Puts patients in control of their own pain control
- The patient remains alert, functional and productive
- Therapy is easy to administer
- No known side effects, no risk of overdosing, and no drug interference
- Enhances physical and occupational therapy services*
- Reduces the need for pain medication and its common side effects*
- Decreases pain, increases activity, and promotes the return to work*
FOR HEALTHCARE PROFESSIONALS:
Even though these devices can and should be used at home, if you are a healthcare professional who’d like to use this in your medical practice, please contact us.
We are happy to discuss how to incorporate the devices into your practice.