MEAD 100 – Meridian Energy Analysis Device (a personal computer is required to use this device – computer is not included with the purchase of a MEAD 100)
The MEAD is a non-invasive easy way to give fast and precise examination of the human body. It was specially designed for research institutions, Doctors, and health businesses. This device combines traditional eastern and modern western ways of patient assessment.
- Provides analysis information on body energy, autonomic nerve balance, metabolism, yin-yang, Qi-blood and the 5 Elements
- Includes therapy advice, dietary regimen and prescriptions based on results.
- Based on a professional management database, which records patients’ history and diagnosis information.
- Gives and understanding of individual needs for health food options in order to improve diet.
- MEAD has over 20 years clinical applications around the world.
- Supports multi-language requirements by the versions of Traditional Chinese, Simplified Chinese and English.
- Features are easy to learn and use. Operates under PC Windows systems.
- Allows you to obtain analysis information of the entire body within 3 minutes.
- Automatic system calibration.
This product is not intended to diagnose, mitigate, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Contact your healthcare provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed healthcare professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our website. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. Information and statements regarding this product have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.