Recently on the Inspire Health Podcast, Dr. Chase Faldmo takes the removal of stored body toxins to a whole new level.In this episode, you will learn how scalar energy can
5 Reasons Your Body Has Low Voltage
Dr. Tennant's 5 Factors
Human cells are designed to run at about -20 millivolts (or pH of 7.35). The body has the ability to heal itself of many ailments when your cells reach -50 millivolts. But you may be wondering… what causes low voltage in the first place?
There are five root causes that Dr. Tennant has identified that will drain your voltage.
- Dental Infections: The teeth are like the circuit breakers of your body. The body’s acupuncture meridians, or channels where energy (electrons) flow through all organ systems of the body, run through the teeth. If you’ve ever had a circuit breaker flip in your house, you know that no matter what you do to turn on and off the lights, it’s not going to work because the breaker is flipped. Teeth will do the same thing to the body if you have dental infections. Dental infections can include root canals, extracted teeth, amalgams or crowns.
- Toxins: Toxins are substances outside of the body that shouldn’t be there that can cause harm and lower the body’s voltage. They can include, chemical, metal, microbial or airborne toxins. Toxins can cause your cells to not reproduce like they should and cause your overall voltage to be lowered.
- Scars: Scars and tattoos can cause a physical block to the energy pathways (fascia) along which electrons travel to different organ systems of the body. With these pathways blocked, our cells do not receive the voltage they need to run properly.
- Thyroid Hormone: Since there are thyroid receptors on every cell of your body, the thyroid must be operating optimally. If it is not, it is a very large voltage stealer on all the circuits of the body.
- Emotions: Emotions can become a physical drain on our entire system. When we experience emotional turmoil or trauma in our lives, energy gets stuck in different areas of the body and must be released regularly.
These are the root causes that The Tennant Institute works to identify with each and every patient so we can begin the healing journey.
Share This Post
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Get updates about products, Dr. Tennant's Protocols, upcoming events and more!
Explore More Topics
If you have ever wondered what lies at the root of all diseases, tune in to this episode from the Inspire Health Podcast with Dr. Jason